Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Picture This


I've been busier than usual ignoring my blog, my work, and the nightmarish disorder of my apartment this week.
After MONTHS of poverty, I've become the lucky recipient of a cash windfall. To save my corduroys from combustion, I ran over to Ritz Camera and got a teeny tiny digital camera with some of the spoils.

They've long called to me from across the disposable income divide; now I've got one.

After the three or four dozen pictures of my dick, and as many futile attempts at images of my shirtless torso which don't show how big my gut has become, I set the lens-with-optical-zoom on less obsessively narcissistic subject matter, with the intent of sharing THOSE images with you (not gonna see my junk HERE, people).

However, gentle readers, the god damned Mac is acting like it has a virus even though scans show no god damned virus. So I can't get it to upload any of the snap shots. And it keeps freezing.

DAMNIT!

With the consumer electronics dam burst, maybe I'll add an I Book to my cornucopia of technological indulgence

DAMNIT!

and so spare myself this anguish.

DAMNIT!
DAMNIT!
DAMNIT!

Regardless, till this is resolved, all the pretty pictures will remain in their satin finished stainless steel chrysalis 'till they can open their digital wings in the warm flat screen glow of a computer which is not a total piece of goddamned fucking shit.
Who Links Here