Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ah memories. Yes...


Here's a picture of me back stage at Live Aid in July 1985(through the largesse of my child molester, who worked in broadcasting at the time). I think I have all of seven hairs on my nuts - but check out that Amish beard! I met and gleaned autographs from Mick Jaeger, Tina Turner and Hall and Oates (eww!) among others... More interesting to me though was The Smiths at the storied Tower Theater a month earlier, on their "Meat is Murder" tour. I was the only asymmetrically coifed youth clever enough to get an autograph out of the wan recluse Morrisy as he was rushed to the safety of his motor coach. I'll prolly get around to writing about both experiences at some point, but If you see me out before then, buy me a beer and I'll tell you all about it...
Who Links Here