Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged.

I've always wanted to be tagged. I've wanted tagging in the same way that I've always wanted a nick name - because it would make me feel that I was special, uniquely distinct and particularly worthy to some individual and/or group.

Now, after three years of blogging, I've been tagged. I have bobbed up to the surface in the pool of those who would be tagged, and plucked, glistening and radiant, from the stewing masses of the less taggable. Now I am among the tagged...

and I can't think of a single thing to put down.

Really.

I've already told you everything even slightly interesting that I can Recall. Though the keys all remain in the same place between efforts, my "typing" has never reached a point of proficiency where it can be anything but a tedious chore. So I'm not re-typing any of it - and I'm too lazy and easily confused to cut and paste.

So I recommend visiting the other tagged blogs, which are all some combination of thoughtful, interesting, well written and entertaining. Go here and click on the links at the end of the post.
Who Links Here